Detailed Full Tilt Poker Review (FullTiltPoker.com)
Full Tilt Poker was first launched back in 2004, and since then has established itself as the second biggest online poker site and the largest for HORSE Poker and other mixed games. Its home to the vast majority of online high-stakes action, and it’s not unusual to see Phil Ivey going head to head with some of the best poker players in the world at the $500/$1,000 no limit Holdem tables.
At peak times, there are over 100,000 players online playing at Full Tilt with around 70% playing in the various tournaments and the other 30% in cash games. The high volume of traffic Full Tilt gets means it can support a range of different games and different limits as you can see from the Full Tilt Poker games section below.
Full Tilt Poker Games
Full Tilt Poker ring game traffic is primarily condensed to Texas Holdem, but as one of the World’s largest internet poker sites, you’ll find they have traffic at a variety of other games including limit Holdem, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo and Razz. In addition, they have some of the best mixed game traffic online with a wide variety of formats including H.O.R.S.E, H.O.S.E, 7 Game, HA, HEROS, HO, HOE, OA, OE and SE.
Full Tilt is the online home to Rush Poker and currently the only place to play Rush Poker online. If you haven’t heard of Rush Poker, then it really is something you need to check out as soon as humanly possible. It’s basically a form of poker designed to allow players to play hundreds more hands per hour. When you join a Rush Poker game, you join a whole host of other players, you are all divided into tables and the game begins. Once dealt your cards, you can stay and play the hand, or you can hit the ‘Quick Fold’ button and instantly move to another table to play another hand straight away. It’s awesome fun, seriously fast paced and highly profitable!
The software at Full Tilt is arguably the best available in the online poker world. As standard, avatars are turned on and you play with a Las Vegas Skyline backdrop; however, the option to turn avatars off is present, and there are 7 different table themes to pick from including: Vegas Skyline, Beach Scene, Jungle, Ski Lodge, Outer Space, Plain, and Midnight. Plain and Midnight are very well suited to anyone who plans on multi tabling.
You can play up to 18 tables at Full Tilt at any one time, and there’s a great mini view function which allows you to save screen space. You get a time bank no matter what format of poker you are playing to help when making big decisions, and there’s a real time hand replayer to help you review any hands you choose.
Full Tilt will accept the following banking options for deposits and withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Diners Club International, Solo, Neteller, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Click2Pay, POLi, ClickandBuy, UKash, Cash Transfer, Local Bank Transfer, WebMoney and Entropay.
We have a lot of good things to say about Full Tilt Poker; however, praise for their customer support department is not on that list of good things. If you want to contact the Full Tilt Poker support team then the address is email@example.com. We warn you to be prepared to wait several hours (or even a full day) to get a response.
Full Tilt Poker Sign Up Bonus
Full Tilt is currently offering all new players who sign up via Referral Code: TILTME600 a 100% first deposit bonus up to a maximum of $600. To earn the bonus off, you must collect Full Tilt Points. For every $1 paid in cash game rake, you will earn 1 Full Tilt point, and a maximum of 3 points can be earned in any one hand. For every $1 in tourney rake you pay, you earn 7 points. Each Full Tilt Point is worth 0.06c of your bonus. So to clear the full $600 bonus, you need to collect 10,000 points in total.
Your bonus is released in increments of 10% of your deposit, so if you deposit $50 you’ll get your bonus paid to you in $5 increments every time you earn 84 points at the tables.
To get started playing poker online for real money, visit Full Tilt Poker.